I am so, so honored and excited to have received my first ever blog award from my friend Savannah at In Her Grace! Bonus: the award has a German name! ;-D
The Liebster Award
'Liebster' is German for 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite.' The idea behind this award is to bring attention to bloggers who have less than 200 followers and show your support during Vegan MoFo!
The rules of winning this award are as follows:
1. Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www!
I am so grateful for VeganMoFo, because I have been blessed to meet some wonderful, kind, and compassionate new friends. I'd like to honor them by passing this award on! (I also apologize if you do have more than 200 followers...I tried to verify it but I may have erred!)
1. Say hello to Kelly, a Rhode Islander out in Dairyland, at La Vida Vegga
2. Visit Sarah, cooking up some clean food, at I Eat Grains!
3. Click over to Carrie, who shares my love of Appetite for Reduction, at Vegan for the Win!
4. Sara is feeding her family right at Busy Vegan Mama
5. Check out Sarah, with possibly my favorite blog name ever, at I'm Vegan, and No, I'm Not Starving
Thanks to Savannah and all these other lovely ladies for their support! xoxo Bethany