Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My New Obsession

Move over, smoothies...something new has been partying in my Vita-Mix.

It's Tomato Curry Dressing, and I've been known to lick my blender clean of this stuff.

I don't know how something so simple - tomatoes, dates, cider vinegar, EVOO, garlic, curry powder, and salt 'n pepper - could taste so amazing. But it does, trust me.

Need proof? Fine.

Exhibit A:

Baby arugula, carrots, cannellini beans, celery, cucumber, raisins, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and Tomato Curry Dressing.

Exhibit B:
Baby arugula, fresh tomato, red pepper, grated carrots, celery, cucumber, zucchini, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins, and Tomato Curry Dressing.

Exhibit C:

Baby arugula, fresh tomato, orange pepper, celery, cucumber, raisins, pumpkin seeds, kidney beans, quinoa, and Tomato Curry Dressing.

I <3 this dressing!!


No comments: