Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I just returned from an ultrafabulous, 10th-wedding-anniversary trip to Costa Rica. It was 6 nights of pure awesomeness and I am going to recap the trip in a post (or two?) very soon. But for tonight, just a quick post featuring the delicious 2nd Avenue Vegetable Korma from Appetite for Reduction. This is an Indian curry loaded with veggies (cauliflower, zucchini, carrots, peas, ginger, onions, garlic) and delicately spiced with curry powder, garam masala, cumin, and coriander. I served it over brown basmati rice. Sorry for the crappy picture, but my good camera broke 2 hours after we got to Costa Rica, so I had to buy another camera at the only electronics store in La Fortuna. This store was named Gallo, which is Spanish for Rooster. An electronics store named Rooster. Need I say more?

I've got loads of pictures to sort through from Costa Rica, so stay tuned for my travelogue!

No comments: