Monday, February 6, 2012

A Super Bowl Spread

Did that just really happen....again?

I'm not sure I can believe it. I didn't sleep well last night, and I woke up once drenched in sweat. I take my sports seriously.

Oh, Patriots...not again. Not again!

We had all our Super Bowl snacky-food at the ready. We had a big plate of OMG Oven-Baked Onion Rings from Appetite for Reduction:


We had a big plate of Sweet Potato Fries and ketchup from Vegan with a Vengeance:


We had a plate of sweet 'n sticky tempeh buffalo wingz, using breading and buffalo sauce recipes from Party Vegan:

We had frosty cold beer:


We had some CCK Deep-Dish Cookie Pie for dessert:


And we had a fire crackling away in the fireplace. 

I mean, we couldn't have been any more ready to watch the Pats win. 

Sadly, it was not meant to be :(

At least we'll have those onion rings. And sweet potato fries. And wingz. And pie, and beer. Hmmph. 

No comments: