Monday, October 31, 2011

Vegan MoFo Day 31: A Smorgasbord of Vegan Food

It's the last day of MoFo, so I wanted to leave you with a smorgasbord of yummy stuff I've eaten the last few days. I haven't traveled to Sweden, but I'm Swedish on my mother's side of the family, so there ya go.

Lemon Lentil Soup from Peas and Thank You:

Oatmeal Bread from How It All Vegan!:
Lotsa Veggies Lentil Soup from Appetite for Reduction:
Everyday Chickpea-Quinoa Salad (with avocado), also from Appetite for Reduction:
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies from Vegan with a Vengeance:
Orange-Date-Walnut Bread from 1,000 Vegan Recipes: 
Bean & Corn Tortilla Lasagna with Avocado from Eat, Drink & Be Vegan:
I used black tortilla chips and Daiya vegan cheddar to make it look very Halloween-y :)

I'll be back with a MoFo recap soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog has been a wonderful time abroad! Thank you for the time in Paris especially! I've loved it.

I think everyone who did VeganMOFO should all meet up in Hawaii for a well earned holiday! Some 5 star vegan hotel should have a water view and pamper us for a week! You can take more photos and do more blogging (which I'm sure you want to!)

Keep in touch!
Blessings,
Savannah xox

Bethany said...

Thanks Savannah! Hahaha, I love the idea of a veggie vacay in Hawaii. We should all lock up our computers in the hotel so we can't blog! :)

Hannah said...

Oh, I've never seen black corn chips before- Blue, sure, but not black. I must keep an eye out for this! I'm quite curious now...

Bethany said...

Hi Hannah! Actually, you're right - they are blue corn chips. The brand I get (Guiltless Gourmet) is so dark that it does, indeed, look black. But yes, it's blue corn. Sorry for the confusion! :)